We’ve listed a summary of how our process works. We welcome your telephone call or emails for any additional information.
- Chose a vehicle from one of our feeds (this site, Twitter or FaceBook)
- Contact us with the vehicle code in the listing by telephone, Skype or email.
- Brylliant will invoice you for a deposit* of $1,000 or 10% of the vehicle’s value
- Brylliant will reserve the vehicle for you and invoice you for the balance due
- After receiving your payment, we’ll transport the vehicle to one of our shippers’
- We prepare all US Customs documentation, title requirements, taxes etc.
- The vehicle will be loaded into a secure container
- You will be sent a tracking number and shipment confirmation.
- You receive the vehicle at your home port
*Your deposit is fully refundable if the vehicle cannot be obtained, for any reason.
We purchase all of vehicles direct from non-public outlets that include:
- Vehicle manufacturers
- New car dealerships
- Fleet operators
As a licensed dealership, our buyers benefit from our buying power, industry knowledge and negotiating expertise.
We have an automated system that can watch for certain Year, Make, Model combinations and notify you when they are found.
Send a message at Customer.Service@Brylliant.com detailing what you are looking for.